Accreditation: No PG credits: None | Cost: £120+VAT per day or £300 + VAT for the 3 days
CREC has put together a selection of EYFS training days, which can be booked individually or as as 3 day-course (reduced price applies if you book the 3 days).
Day 1 - EYFS - The Revised Framework for Learning & Development
1. Revised areas of learning and development;
2. Early Learning goals and assessment;
3. Progress Check at age two and profile at end of reception;
4. Play and teaching pedagogy;
5. Working collaboratively with parents.
Day 2 - EYFS - The Key Person Approach
explore underpinning theories for the Key Person Approach, including
attachment theory, to understand why secure relationships are important
and their role in children’s learning;
3. To consider the characteristics of a Key Person;
4. To explore the implementation of Key Person Approach in practice.
Day 3 - EYFS - Planning & Assessement
1. Principles of ethical and participatory assessment practice;
2. Ongoing observational assessment for learning;
3. Reduced paperwork and documentation demand;
4. Evidencing children's progress and setting impact;
5. Using data for development & improvement.
If you want to understand and be up do date with the New EYFS requirements in the above topics, book your place now. This training will be delivered by Professor Chris Pascal at our offices in Birmingham.