Code of Ethics CREC's Code of Ethics, which guides all its research & development activity, is constructed around the following set of principles to ensure all actions should:
• Be done with, not to, participants;
• Be open and honest, and secure informed consent;
• Be collaborative and inclusive;
• Be empowering and developmental;
• Have utility;
• Be respectful;
• Protect all participants from harm;
• Keep confidentiality and anonymity;
• Provide feedback.
Any views or opinions presented on this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Employees of CREC are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal rights.